Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So big, so fast...

I will have to say over this past week and a half Gabe has accomplished quite a bit. It makes me so sad! He is getting big, too fast. Last Tuesday, Joe put Gabe down to play. He ran down stairs to get something and when he came back up Gabe was on his stomach. The next couple of days he started rolling from his back to his tummy more often! Then on Easter Sunday he actually started sitting up really well on his own! THEN today while I was playing with him. He was laughing and I noticed that he has TWO teeth that have already broken through. I swear i just checked 2-3 days ago and they weren't there. He hasn't even been fussy or anything. All I can say is that we sure do have a great baby! He is so happy and good natured. He keeps us smiling. I love waking up and going to his room to see that big smile on his face! Oh how I love my little boy! ( As you can tell our little guy's hair doesn't do much but stick every which way)


Gabe sitting up on his own. We gave that rattle to him for Easter. He really like it!

I just like his smile in this one

Daddy's favorite trick to do with Gabe

6 comments:

Brittany said...

haha I just told Cameron that Gabe is already growin in his 2 bottom teeth and he said "it's because he needs to start eating as fast as possible (it's a dean thing)." haha I can't believe how fast he got his teeth in! I think Cade was like 7 mths...I'll have to check. I'm happy to see that he smiles at the camera now. Oh and did Joe start that "trick" w/ Gabe after Cameron showed it to him last time we went down there? haha

Holly R said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they change. Well, he is so cute as always though. I was glad to see an update on your family.

Brandi said...

I love Gabe's hair! He is a cutie! Mike loves to do the same trick with Bailey, standing her up by her two feet.

Jenny Lynes said...

He is just so dang cute! I think Brittany is right about why Gabe is getting his teeth too!

Janel said...

Lindsey, your baby is so cute, and I am so glad he is a good baby for you. He looks like a really happy baby!

julie said...

I'm jealous about the "no fussing" teething stage. He does have a cute smile. And congrats, Joe on your internship and your club president position. Wahoo!