Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WAY TO GO Joe!!

Well over the past couple weeks Joe has had a lot of great things happening for him. The first was that he was voted or picked to be the AGC (Association of General Contractors) club president for school. This is something that Joe really wanted and is very excited about. The second is that Joe was offered an internship with Layton Construction. We were giving up hope for an internship for the summer. He had an interview last week and received and offer on Monday. He is not sure where he will go yet. He was told the possibilities would include Utah, AZ, or CA. I kind of hope it is Utah because it would be a lot easier on us and we wouldn't have to move. Since the internship is paid, I will get to stay home with Gabe which I am VERY excited about! The only bad thing about me not working is we lose our insurance. It's going to be hard to give up paying only 28 bucks a month for full coverage for my whole family. Anywho... I am very excited and proud of Joe! He's worked so hard!

I made this cake for Joe the day he found out he got to be the president of the AGC club.
Daddy and Gabe

3 comments:

Holly R said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. If you have to move, I hope you go to Arizona even though you probably don't want to come here in the summer. You could stay with us if you wanted.

Jenny Lynes said...

Congratulations Joe! Yay for you! I hope you guys stay here too!

One Happy Family said...

Way to go! Congratulations. I hope everything continues to go well for you all. I still miss our old insurance too- $300 family deductible. It's unheard of now. Hopefully you will all enjoy great health through your time of being uninsured. Best wishes!