Sunday, May 3, 2009

Off to Arizona

We found out recently that we are going to Arizona. Joe got an internship with Layton Construction, but they did not know where they were going to send us until less than a week ago. Turns out it is Sunny Arizona. Lindsey is very excited because she LOVES the warm weather.
Joe is going to Arizona on Wednesday, and will start his internship on Thursday. Lindsey will stay in Utah with Gabe until Gabe's sixth month doctors appointment, and then she will come down to spend the summer. We are excited and looking forward to having Lindsey stay home with Gabe.


6 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

YEAH!!! Where in AZ Lins? I can't wait for you to come here!

Holly R said...

I can't wait for you guys to come. You will like Arizona. It is still a good place, even in the hot, hot summer. If you need any help with anything, please let me know.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I know you were hoping for UT but I'm sure you will Love Arizona! Hope ya'll have fun!! Good luck, it was good seeing you last week!

Brandi said...

Lindsey, I am glad you can stay home with Gabe now, and that you will be in warmer weather for a bit! We are hoping to come to Utah soon, but don't know if we will make it there before you leave. I hope we get to see you guys soon somehow!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE AZ. You lucky ducks.

One Happy Family said...

Way to go! Hope you enjoy Arizona and all that dry heat.