Monday, October 20, 2008

STILL a waiting game!!!

Well I am 39 and half weeks. My due date is on Friday and I still have no baby yet! I do not know went this little baby is going to come and I don't know how much longer I can REALLY wait. I shouldn't be so impatient because technically I have 4 days till he is "supposed" to come, but I have been so uncomfortable and feeling nauseated all the time. I went to the doctor today. He asked me, "How would you feel if you had to come to the doctor next week." ( this would be past my due date! I told him I would not be very happy and that I would be very uncomfortable. He then said that if the baby does not come by Friday he will try to induce me on the 28th. If he can't do it then it will definitely be by the 30th. So I guess that is some kind of good news. Well i don't even know if I would call it "good" but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. He just said hopefully it will be this week and I am really hoping sometime soon!

5 comments:

One Happy Family said...

Hang in there! L&D will go much more smoothly if you can wait until baby is ready. I'm not a fan of inducing when there is no progress...that's just me. But I think the timing is also special and sacred. Again, that's just me and my thoughts. I know, I know...I've been there too...the discomfort, ready for baby...ahhh you just can't wait, so I wish you the best. I've been thinking of you and spoke with your mom in the temple on Friday about how you were doing. We'll be praying for you! Before you know it...he'll be here and you'll be up at 2, 3, 4 a.m. feeding and changing diapers.

Brittany said...

Dang Lindsey, you were supposed to have him last night! What happened? So he won't induse you til Tues. or Thurs. huh? Well, hopefully he comes before then.

Lindsey said...

I did have some pregress since last time I went into the doctor. I am only at a one and effaced 80 %. Sorry that migh tbe more than some want to know.

Holly R said...

Lindsey, the 30th isn't that far away. I know that it is easy to say when you are not the one pregnant. I am so excited for you guys. Have you decided on a name? No pressure, just wondering.

Holly R said...

Any idea when the official induction date will be? Or have you had your baby? I'm so anxious to know.