
So apparently I do not post enough pictures. Unfortunately these are the only pictures that I have at the moment. I think we might have some of the baby shower so I will try to post them. But this a picture of me at 37 and half weeks. Still no baby:( Hopefully sometimes this week!




7 comments:
Lindsey I decided that you can't have your baby until we get back from california. Well I guess you can have it before we go, but you need to bust out your nameless baby before wednesday. Is that a problem???
I woul much rather have it BEFORE you go. I don't think i can wait till after. Did your sister in law have hers yet?
Monday night finally!!! How crazy is that??? She went a week and a half late. I will cry if that happens to me.
How big was the baby?
I can't wait to see a little Joe/Lindsey baby. I'm sure it will have lots of dark hair and be extra cute!
Sofia was 7 lbs 10 oz. She is really cute. Are you still doing ok?
No because he is not here yet!lol I am doing as good as i can be. What about you?
Post a Comment