You look ADORABLE. I'm serious. And I'm SO excited for you! Only a couple of more weeks. I still have 9 weeks left and I'm freaking out, so I totally understand where you're coming from. Do you want to meet for lunch this upcoming Monday? let me know. love ya!
You look like you are carrying really high. You look cute! I can't believe that you are having a little baby. Everytime you post a picture I think of you telling me how weird it was to see me pregnant with the twins!
4 comments:
Woah! hot mama!
You look ADORABLE. I'm serious. And I'm SO excited for you! Only a couple of more weeks. I still have 9 weeks left and I'm freaking out, so I totally understand where you're coming from. Do you want to meet for lunch this upcoming Monday? let me know. love ya!
You look so good! I can't believe your baby is almost here. You and Joe are going to be awesome parents.
You look like you are carrying really high. You look cute! I can't believe that you are having a little baby. Everytime you post a picture I think of you telling me how weird it was to see me pregnant with the twins!
Post a Comment