Friday, October 3, 2008

Almost There...

So I officially have 3 weeks left of this pregnancy. Personally, I hope that I don't go that much longer. I am starting to get more uncomfortable and not sleeping as good as I wish AND I have dark circles under my eyes! I think that am just getting prepared for when the baby comes because I know I will not be sleeping anyways. I seems like that is how it is supposed to work out. Anyways I am excited but a bit nervous as well. I am sure it will be fine. Joe keeps asking me when this baby is going to come. I think he is ready! He is going to be such a great dad!
Things have been going well in the pregnancy as far as we know and the doctor. I have completed all my test and they have come out well. We are now just waiting for out little guy to come. I think we have almost everything we need to be prepared for his arrival. That is a BIG thanks for Joe's family in throwing a shower for me (and my brother- in law's wife who is due about 3 weeks after us). It helped us out a lot on getting things we did not have. We were able to get a lot of nice stuff. The whole family was able to come in and we were able to spend some time together. It is always nice to get to see them.
The only thing we don't have for the baby is a name. I have no idea what we are going to do about that. It is just something we can't agree on. I hope the little guy has one before he leaves the hospital. I hear it can be a real pain if you don't. So if anyone has any more suggestions for names feel free to let us know!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey, so I still need to know some things you still need so I can get it for ya. Oh and let me know what you thought about that website of names.

Cameron said...

I like the ring of Bridger Silas Dean. I think Joe would agree...

Lindsey said...

Yeah... Funny!