Early in July m
y brother
Thel and his family came to visit from Michigan. It was so good to see them! While they were here we went to
Timp Cave. I was a little nervous with taking all the kids but they all did well. I had forgotten what a hike it was! Last time I went was about 10 years ago! I don't think I had sweat that much in a long time. It didn't help that it was hot outside. We had a lot of fun! Gabe had a lot of fun spending time with his cousins and was sad to see them go.

Gabe and his cousins.

Gabe and Daddy

When I first saw this picture i kept wondering what he was holding. I finally figured he wasn't holding anything it was just a cone far away.

This made the hike a lot less worrisome! Thanks Britni! I used to make fun of people that put these on their kids. I totally know why you need one. Especially with a busy little guy like Gabe.

Top of the Cave

In the Cave

The whole gang!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness- I haven't seen Thel and his family since his oldest was really, really young. He and Malia (sp?) haven't changed at all!
Post a Comment