About a month ago Joe came home with a Big Wheel Jeep for Gabe. He has been wanting to get him one for the longest time. He found this on KSL for way cheap and couldn't resist! For any of you who know Gabe you know how much he loves cars. I wish you could have seen his face when he saw this! Needless to say he was very excited! He would have been happy just sitting in the car. He had no idea that it actually moved. He was a little hesitant of it but now hes does better. He is still learning to drive it!
Still Around
8 years ago




4 comments:
Cute! We are thinking about getting the boys one too!
Gabe has the biggest smile in those pictures! How fun!!!!!!!
That is awesome! He looks so happy!! How fun! Jack would be in Heaven too!
AWESOME!!!! I am so excited for him!! I bet he LOVES it! Too cute! I love his smile!
Post a Comment