Monday, January 26, 2009

Gabe just continues to smile more and more. It's so fun to play with him and watch him by himself, especially when he giggles. You will probably notice all these pictures are taken from the side, that is because once he sees the camera he doesn't smile any more. I think he starts to focus more on the camera.







6 comments:

Brittany said...

Gabe is getting so big, and so fun! I think he looks a lot like joe in some of those pictures. Cute video.

Jenny said...

HAd to come to your blog once again to listen to Rocky Top...We almost had a melt down, I couldn't find it for a mintue!

Janel said...

I love the sound of a babys laugh. Is that paul in the background. Tell him hello for me.

One Happy Family said...

Ohh...the smiles and fun continue to grow! Precious.

mary said...

I had no idea you had a little boy! He's adorable! Congrats! I peeked at your blog from Jenny's. You have such a cute little family!

mary said...

Oh, and I love the name Gabe. Asher was almost Gabe.