Monday, February 9, 2009

Blessing

My brother Brad and his wife had their baby on the 22 of January. My parents and my brother Josh came out to visit. Since they were in town, we finally decided to go ahead and bless Gabe. It was good to be able to have them here. We had quite a few family members and friends at the blessing. Thanks so much for all of you who came. Here are some pictures of him in is blessing outfit. I realize he looks rather large in his blessing outfit but we wanted my parents to be there so that is why we waited.
Gabe and his Uncle Josh

This picture makes me smile every time I see it!

Gabe with my parents

Gabe with Joe's parents

4 generation picture

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see why that picture makes you smile. He sure is a cutie!