Early in December we had a few of our friends over for a gingerbread house contest. It was fun to spend time with friends. Joe looks forward to this every year! I don't even really get to do any of the building.. more just the decorating. Although I think the decorating from last years house was a lot better. I don't think we really know who won. I bet if you asked Joe he will say it was him:) After we finished the houses Joe was already planning for next year!
So we all had the chance to go to TN this year for Christmas. It was nice to spend to be able to be with my family for on Christmas day. It has been a while since we have been able to do that. We were able to see all but two of my siblings. Also, my siblings were able to meet Gabe for the first time. I had a great time down there. I got to play Frisbee golf with my brothers and spend a day at the spa with my mom and sister. It was so NICE! It had been a while since I had gotten a massage. That was one of my gifts that Joe gave me for Christmas. We just got back to Utah. We are spending the last few holidays with his family and then are off to work and school:(
So we all had the chance to go to TN this year for Christmas. It was nice to spend to be able to be with my family for on Christmas day. It has been a while since we have been able to do that. We were able to see all but two of my siblings. Also, my siblings were able to meet Gabe for the first time. I had a great time down there. I got to play Frisbee golf with my brothers and spend a day at the spa with my mom and sister. It was so NICE! It had been a while since I had gotten a massage. That was one of my gifts that Joe gave me for Christmas. We just got back to Utah. We are spending the last few holidays with his family and then are off to work and school:(




5 comments:
Gabe is sooo stinkin cute! I love his little hat. Carter needs to come out so they can play.
Welcome home!!! Cameron wants to get together w/ ya'll this weekend, we'll call you. It soundsl like you had a great time at home. A day at the spa, that sounds wonderful, I wish my husband would get that gift for me. Gabe is sure getting big, I can't wait until he can interact w/ babies so he and Cade can be best of friends.
Oh, he is so cute! I'll have to survive off of pictures until who knows when!
I love what you've done to your blog! And the picture at the top of it is SO cute.
Gabe is so cute. I am glad you had a good time in TN.
Post a Comment