Monday, December 8, 2008

Updated Photos

Here are a few more recent pictures of Gabe. I really have so many but I don't want to bore you by putting tons of pictures on here. We are always taking pictures. He is smiling a lot more and getting so big so fast !
This was taken when BYU vs UTAH game was on. I think Gabe lost interest after the 4th interception was thrown;) He sure does look sweet!

We were able to get a little smile out of him.

Joe's sister got Gabe this hat. Too bad the only one that really
turned out well had my hand in it!

Just a cute one.

This was Gabe's first real outing. We went to pick out a Christmas Tree. It was pretty cold so we dressed him in this. It is a little big but still cute.





3 comments:

Jenny said...

I tried to leave a comment a few days ago and something went crazy and the page went down.

I love the hat one and the last one. He is too cute! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!

Holly R said...

The pics are so cute. Hope to talk to you soon.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

He is SO SO SO SO Cute! I love him! I can't wait to see him when ya'll come, when is that by the way?