Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hubby Tag

So here is another tag that I received from one of my sister-in-laws.
1. Where did you meet?Through two of our best friends who were dating.
2. How long did you date before you were married?We got engaged a 8 months and then were engaged four about 4 months. SO about a year total.
3. How long have you been married? 3 Years 3 Months
4.What does he do that surprises you? He suprises me with some of my favorite things all the time like a jamba juice, flowers, candy or just anything he thinks I might like. Sometimes I can't tell him things that I would like to eventually get because he would do it just to make me happy even though we don't have the money for it.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?I like his eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is very caring and likes to make people happy ( he would do anything to make me happy or just any one he loves). He is a happy person!!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Lulu, Princess (He does that one to tease me i think. It was a joke between my dad and I)
8. Does he have a favorite color?Blue.
9. What is his favorite food? Meatloaf. I am such a bad wife because I do not make it because I don't really like it.
10. What is his favorite sport?Football
11. When was your first kiss? It was about 5-6 days after we met. (He didn't waste anytime) IT was on my door step of my apartment.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to go out and get a treat and then come home and watch a movie at home.
13. Do you have any children? We just had a little baby boy who is sooooo adorable and sweet.
14. Does he have a hidden talent?He is good at cooking. I will come home every so often and he will have baked something.
15. How old is he?25.
16. Who said I love you first? He did.
17. What's his favorite music?Cat Stevens
18. What do you admire most about him? He is such a hard worker! Also that he is such a happy person and fun to be around! I love that he always makes me laugh and smile
19. Do you think that he will read this? eventually
I tag Brittany, Jenny, Bonny, Laura

No comments: