Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1st Tag

I have never been tagged before. We will have to see how this goes. My 2 sister- inlaws tagged me so I have a couple to make up.

4 TV shows I watch:
  • Bones
  • The Office
  • Monk
  • Friends (Yes I know they are all re-runs but that show always makes me laugh

4 Favorite Restaurants:
  • Macaroni Grill
  • Cafe Rio
  • I can't think of any more. I am not a big person on going out to eat. Joe and I do go to eat at REd Robin and Wingers

4 Things I did yesterday:
  • Tried to get some sleep
  • Laundry
  • Watch my sweet boy:)
  • Went to Wal-mart to get some diapers
4 Things I look forward to:
  • Watching Gabe grow up
  • Joe graduating (not as much as he looks forward to it)
  • Seeing family at Christmas time
  • When Joe gets home from school or work
4 things on my wish list:
  • Nice long vacation- Hawaii would be neat
  • I wish I could see my family more
  • Move closer to my family
  • Travel outside the U.S.




4 people I tag are: Brittany, Bonny, Seraph, Holly

No comments: