
So I have officially started my 7 month mark and I will tell you it definitely feels like it. Not only do I feel huge but it is so much harder to do things such as getting up from the couch and bending down to tie/buckle my shoes. Things are continuting to go well. I have been getting to feel a little sick these past few days. Hopefully it won't last too long. Anyways...the little guy moves a lot. It is fun to watch him. I have to go to get my blood drawn on Saturday to test for gestational diabetes. Let's hope all goes well.




7 comments:
You are an ADORABLE pregnant lady. :) We need to get together for lunch or something. I'm SO excited that we're both having boys. Now we can have "play dates". :)
I am happy that you are blogging more! You seriously look so cute prego!
You are so cute!
Aww Lindsey you're so cute pregnant! I'm glad to hear you're doing well. We really need to get together. Maybe sometime soon ya'll can come up on a Sunday and go to dinner w/ us to the long's again.
You look great! The last two months is the hardest (glad I told you, right?!) Well, for me it was anyways. And... I have found that baby's level of activity in the belly is a good indicator of how active they are outside the womb. Our Alex was a mover before he got here and boy is he on the go all the time. We work up a sweat just trying to hold him still during sacrament meeting. Anyhow... best of luck to you.
Lindsey, you look great! I remember hitting the 7 month mark. It definitely feels different after that point. How exciting that you're getting so close. I can't wait to meet the Dean's namesake!
You are so cute Lindsey! Love you!
Post a Comment