Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Halloween & Gabe's Birthday

Gabe was very excited about Halloween this year. I don't know if it was the actual Halloween or the fact that it meant his birthday was coming! So Gabe turned 3 this year (well I guess last year)! I can't believe he's getting so big! He was so excited for his birthday he could hardly stand it! We had his cousins come over and we celebrated with cake and ice cream. He had a lot of fun. Unfortunately that night he started getting sick!
Gabe chose to be Woody again for Halloween. I didn't complain because we already had every thing. The only new thing we had to get was a hat. He did enjoy the trick or treating but the poor boy wasn't feeling well at all! He ended up having croup.

He was very insistent on having party hats! It took me forever to find some!

I know this has nothing to do with Halloween or his birthday. To start off this is a pillowcase that Joe made me while we were dating. After carving pumpkins, we started getting ready for bed and Gabe starts yelling, " It's a clue! It's a clue!" Joe and I looked at each other confused. I asked Gabe what he was talking about and he went and pointed at Joe's hand print. Joe and I had a good laugh for a few minutes!

One of his birthday presents! He was like this for literally a week! He loved them!

2 comments:

mary said...

I just checked out your blog and what a cute family you have! Hope you guys are doing good. Your little boy is adorable!

Erin + Geoff said...

we should definitely get together!! I'll call you and set something up. we should do it when Joe is in town. talk to you soon! oh and gabe is so so so stinkin cute! i think cora will love playing with him.