The day after Christmas we left for California. We met up with the rest of Joe's family in La Jolla. We had an enjoyable time with everyone. It was nice that we were all able to be there! The weather was so much nicer than Utah. It was low 60's and high 50's. I was so glad we missed the big snow storm here in Utah. I am already so sick of the cold and snow!
Since I took so many pictures I will do a few different posts so it's not a long post. The first few days in CA was nice( especially the weather). We spent a lot of time outside at the beach. We also took family pictures.
Since I took so many pictures I will do a few different posts so it's not a long post. The first few days in CA was nice( especially the weather). We spent a lot of time outside at the beach. We also took family pictures.
On the way home from family pictures.
Sad boy! Daddy put him in time out. I am probably a horrible mom for posting this one!




4 comments:
WWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???? Y'all were here in my backyard? Man, PJ Molifua & I would have loved to meet up with you and Joe!! I hope y'all had a great time here! The weather has been SPECTACULAR!!!
Cutsie pics of Gabe and Bailey together. We are going to have hundreds of pictures of them together by the time they reach adulthood. I love it, even though they might be embarrassed by some of them! Ha!
those pictures of Gabe and Bailey melted my heart.. he is such a romantic!
so cute. All great pictures! You look great too Lindsey. I love the time out picture...to know he's in time out makes it funnier. I have several of these...you are not a bad mom. These kinds of pictures are nice to have later so they can see how they look when they get upset. :)
Post a Comment