Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Family Pictures

Back in April I won a photography session from Bishop Images. I entered on http://www.mygiveawaytoday.com/. The site has a free giveaway every day. I always enter but never win. When I saw my name I was shocked. My heart was beating so fast! I had to look at my name a few times just to make sure it was really mine. We finally took the pictures at the end of October. I think they turned out well. Especially for the weather conditions. It was rainy! I tried to post some and it would not work. I will post the website so you can look until I can figure out how to get the images posted. The one at the top of the blog is one of them. bishopimages.zenfolio.com/p654968029

7 comments:

SERAPH said...

I looked at the rest of your pictures...they are AWESOME! Do you have to buy them? Or do you get some of them for free since you won the give-away?!
I know I've said this before, but we really need to get together! Parker and I could both use some time with friends. :)

Lindsey said...

I won 10 pictures on a cd with copyright release. I wanted all of them so I bought them all on a cd with copyright release. She gave a me a VERY good deal on it.

benjaminnleslie said...

Oh they were all so good! You have a beautiful family!! :o) That's so fun that you won that contest!

Jenny said...

I LOVE the one on the top of the blog! That one is my fav!

One Happy Family said...

I wanna see. I go to the site and it asks for a password and idea?

Lindsey said...

The link is at the bottom. It should only ask you for a pass word. It is my name.

Janel said...

You are sooo lucky!!! The pictures look AMAZING. I love the colors, and you have such cute family. I loved getting caught up on your blog.