Gabe and I were lucky enough to go to Tennessee for the second time this year at the beginning of July. We got to see all but three of my siblings. We were able to do a lot of fun things. We went to the aquarium, rode tractors, and played with cousins. Gabe did a lot better this time around and had a lot more fun. In April he was a little hesitant being around so many people and would cry if I left the room. This time he ran around like crazy opening and shutting doors. I think he probably drove my parents crazy (with the door knobs). He really enjoyed playing with his cousins. Thanks to everyone! We had a great time. We love and miss you. Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Tractors and More


Gabe got to play in the rain AGAIN... he was one happy camper. Oma even came out and played with him in the rain. I only have that on video. I never have luck loading those.


Went to Aunt Jenny's for a couple days. She gave him this back pack. He LOVES it. He still plays with it all the time and says "my back pack." Thank you Aunt Jenny!

I love this picture. Gabe was in the car and Eli wanted to join him!

Cousin Jake's Tractor! He loved to ride it

Gabe wanting to be like Eli. These two are buds!

Some friends of our let us come to their farm. We got to see animals and ride the tractor.
Tennessee Aquarium


The whole gang

These two buddies are exhausted.

How creepy is that crab!

With another cousin. This was in the butterfly exhibit. I think this was my favorite thing to see out of everything. The butterflies would fly and land on you. It was fun to watch especially when they landed on the kids.

Trying to pet the sting rays.

Gabe and another cousin. (He has more than 30 alone on my side) These two also had fun together at the aquarium.

Looking at "Nemo" aka all fish.
1 comment:
It looks like you had a fun trip!I love the picture of Gabe in the rain in his diaper!
Post a Comment