Monday, May 24, 2010

Please


Will someone please tell me what is wrong with this picture!
(Yes, this was today.)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Dang it, I know!! It's so annoying. I thought about blogging about it today too! ugh

Meghan said...

There is all sorts of things wrong with this picture! Move back home, it was 91 today. :)

Brandi said...

Move to Boise! I guess I can't complain now about all this rain and wind we have been dealing with. Hopefully it has all melted by now.

Lindsey said...

Meghan, you make me laugh! I wish I could move back home. I gotta find Joe a job first:)

Yes the snow melted. Yeah!! It is about 65 today

Jenny said...

Amen, Meghan! I have been praying for that for years!!! Sorry, Lu, I know that is no fun!

One Happy Family said...

That is a disgusting sight in the month of May. :(