This is Gabe’s favorite movie to watch. It is the only show that I have seen him sit all the way through. It is so nice because if I am busy and trying to get things done like making dinner, I can usually just stick in Letter Factory and Gabe will sit and watch allowing me to finish. He also lets me know when he wants to watch it by bringing me the case. It’s one movie that I don’t really feel bad about letting him watch 2-3 times a day because it is educational. He has already learned some of the letter sounds. His favorite is “w.” Here are some pictures of Gabe watching Letter Factory that I thought were cute.
8 comments:
I love the thumb sucking!
Im so comforted by his thumb sucking. Claire does it too and it always makes me nervous. Im glad its not just her!
So cute!
He's such a beautiful little boy! He's going to be a heartbreaker...
I love the picture of him sitting in the dump truck So cute!!!!
I just borrowed this dvd from Lauralynn..she insisted that my kids would love it..they do..the "w" cracks me up!!
Is Joe learning his letter sounds too? lol, those are sute pictures! Those are great movies. I loved hearing him say the sounds when om asked him.
That movie is the best, and I agree you don't have to feel bad about because there learning. He is getting so big and such a cutie!
OH my gosh! How many times can I say how cute this little guys is? I love him and he doesn't even know me. Soooooo CUTE!!!
Post a Comment