Joe's birthday was April 20th. I know this one pictures looks like we didn't do much but I promise it was a lot better than it looks. Joe had been talking a while about wanting to get out for a little but so he didn't have to worry about school. So... I surprised Joe 5 days early. Joe's parents were nice enough for watching Gabe. (THANK YOU!)I took him out to dinner and a movie. Then we stayed the night at a bed and breakfast. I thought he probably suspected something but he really had no idea:) We had never been to one before but we really enjoyed it. It was so nice to just sit and relax and not have Joe worry about his 30 + credits he was taking. The Sunday before his birthday we had a family party with the usual meal of hamburgers, milkshakes and nutty torte.
The day after Joe's Birthday I headed to Nashville for the race. I came back on the 28th. I was talking with Joe on the way home how I really wish he would walk for his graduation. He gave in! He checked on it the next day and was able to! It was good to see him walk. He deserved it! He worked so hard this past year. I know I always say how proud I am of him but I really am. Joe works so hard in everything he does! I really admire that about him. Here are some pictures of the big day and the supporters. Although after going through the pictures I noticed two of them were missing...BRANDI!!!!! (Our sister-in-law-Brandi and their daughter Bailey)
Happy 27th Birthday!
Way to go Joe!
Joe's Parents




5 comments:
Congrats Joe! & congrats LInds for finishing the marathon!
We enjoyed coming and supporting Joe on his graduation day. Fine with me that I am not in any pictures!
Mike is starting to get ready for the race and happy you helped him with the ticket. See you soon!
Good pictures! Way to go Joe! Wish we could have been there. Now it is time to find a job in Nashville! I can dream can't I?
30+ credits! Holy shnikes! But yay for Joe. And Lindsey, you look great! And your little Gabe is so cute.
I didn't know Joe decided to walk! Good choice, Joe! You won't regret it.
Post a Comment