Thursday, April 15, 2010

Valentines & Easter

I really wish that I was a better blogger but I just am not… So here are some pictures from Valentines and Easter. Joe was in Reno doing a competition for school and got back on Valentine’s Day (Sunday). We went out before he left to a movie and dinner. A week before Easter our neighborhood did an Easter egg hunt. A few of Gabe’s cousins came with him. I think he enjoyed it even though he didn’t know what was going on. We had a good Easter with the three of us. We got to spend time together all weekend and watch conference. I was excited to do an Easter basket for Gabe this year. He really liked it. In my family the Easter Bunny hid our Easter baskets. I did that for Joe and Gabe. It was fun to watch Gabe find his. If I can I will post the video. ( I tried but it didn't work)

Joe made me lunch and he came back with this. In case you can't tell its a bunny sandwich.

Gabe with his Easter basket.

Gabe and Joe's baskets

Waiting in line for water. For some reason he loved the water and the jug where it came from.

After the hunt, all the kids got donuts.

After the hunt.

Found an egg.

Looking

Cousins

Gabe's Valentine to Joe


Gabe's Valentine from Mommy

Made this for Joe and left it out so he could see it when he got home.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the post! I haven't heard from you in forever. Gabe is getting so BIG! In a couple of the pics he and Eli looked alike. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks...even if I am not running with you! :(

Rachelle said...

Gabe is so cute! I love the candy bar poster you guys made Joe. It sounds like you guys are doing good.

One Happy Family said...

I love that you call him CHunk! So funny. I think that's what makes him so cute. Love the chubs!