I put these next two posts out of order. The one after this has all the updates. Here are some photos over Labor Day weekend and the rest of the month of September. We had some family come into town during Labory Day and enjoyed spending time with them. Gabe got to see his cousin that is his age that he hadn't seen since January. I don't know if he wasn't so sure about her at first. It was fun to watch them play together. Gabe also got to spend time with his other cousin Carter. I got to babysit them a few times during the month and we also celebrated my brother's birthday.
Gabe and Carter
Still Around
8 years ago




1 comment:
So fun to see them together!Hopefully you all can come visit us someday. Hey, you are in trouble for putting the Oreos in my bag!
Post a Comment