Gabe looks like a little vampire. Check out those teeth. You might have to click on the picture to see it bigger.
Every time I see this smile I just have to laugh.


Well not too much has
happened since my last post. At the end of July I had the opportunity to go to TN to visit with my parents. It was a lot of fun to spend time with them and to see my siblings new
nieces and nephews and my Aunt who I hadn't seen in like 10 years. I only wish I would have taken more pictures. I really didn't take that many. WE are now back in
Utah. I really enjoyed being able to stay home with Gabe this summer and spending time with Joe's sister's family. I will miss them! Well Joe loved his internship and learned so much. He just started school yesterday and its looking like he will have a busy semester. I am still trying to get unpacked and situated. We are all doing well!
6 comments:
Gabe sure is a handsome babe!! We miss you!! I hate that you live so far away!
I can't wait to see ya'll Saturday! Gabes smile looks just like Cades did! I would always call him my lil vampire too haha. He is so cute!
Oh man he is so cute! I love his little smile! You have yourself a cutie!!
He is so darn cute! I love the vampire teeth.
Love the pictures! We are excited to see you guys soon. It will be a lot of fun to see Gabe and Bailey together!
Gabe is too CUTE! :) He's SO big since the last time I saw him too. We definately need to get together sometime very soon and let the boys play. Is Gabe crawling? Parker is NOT. He's just content sitting there.
Are you working again? Same place?
Post a Comment