Yep! That's tight. On Tuesday, Joe and I had the opportunity to go see the play Wicked!! I really had no idea what to expect BUT I absolutely loved it. Joe's sister had 2 extra tickets and asked us to go. They were great seats! I will have to admit that I had heard so much about Wicked but never really knew what it really was or what it was about. My sister finally told me back in May when she had went to go see it. I now know where the song "Popular" comes from. I had always heard people sing it but never knew what it was from! I thought the actors did a great job and the singing was done very well. Some of the characters voices were not as powerful but they still sounded GREAT! This play definately kept me laughing. The girl who played Glinda was very funny and was enjoyable to watch. So, thank you Aimee and Craig for letting us go! We loved it!!
Still Around
8 years ago




3 comments:
you have no idea how jealousI'm feeling right now!! haha but i'm so happy u got to see it! Someday i will! ;)
NUH UH!!! You got to go!?! I want to go so bad! I wish Cameron like to go to plays, he never wants to do stuff like that. They were here in UT a while back but by the time I found out all the tickets were sold out or dang expensive!
How great! My mom and sisters are going to it in NY next week. I wish I could see it with them. I don't know much about it either except that everyone that sees it loves it!
I sure with you guys were coming to the reunion! You will be missed. We better make sure we see each other before too long.
Post a Comment