Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Haircut

Well If you haven't noticed from the previous post, Gabe had really long shaggy hair that was hanging over his ears. I finally couldn't take in any more, so I took him in to get a hair cut. He was not very sure of it at first. I could just post the video I took but that would take forever. When the lady first tried to use clippers it scared Gabe and he cried. He was fine when she used the scissors though. He did pretty good through the whole thing. Here a a few picture of the "big"event:)

Before we took him in

In the chair, not so sure about this

After haircut. He was sad I took his toy away because he wouldn't look at the camera.

Later on... after bath.

6 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

HOW CUTE!!!

One Happy Family said...

Oh man! He is CUTE! I just want to kiss his little cheeks.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

He's so adorable. He looks like such a happy baby!

Brittany said...

haha so cute! It looks like he only got the sides cute, I love the spiked hair haha.

Lindsey said...

He got the top cut as well! His hair was long. I do wish that we would have got it a little bit shorter on the top.

julie said...

He's growing up so fast!