I keep getting asked to post more picture of me pregnant. So here is me 8 months pregnant in this picture. I already look like I could pop. Maybe its just the shirt? lol
Yes, you might feel that way, but definitely you look fabulous! Every pregnant woman feels that way, but you really do look great. I'm glad you guys are more at ease in your new location. I'm so excited for you becoming a mommy. It's the BEST thing in the world...oh...and the HARDEST. Love ya!
3 comments:
Like you could pop! No way! You look gorgeous!
Yes, you might feel that way, but definitely you look fabulous! Every pregnant woman feels that way, but you really do look great. I'm glad you guys are more at ease in your new location. I'm so excited for you becoming a mommy. It's the BEST thing in the world...oh...and the HARDEST. Love ya!
You look ADORABLE. I'm being serious. You are a CUTE prego lady.
Post a Comment